Crisis Response Network
Crisis Line: 602-222-9444
Peer Support Warm Line: 602-347-1100
- Use when in crisis but don’t need 911
- SMI Determination
MARC Community Resource Expert: Andy Arnowitz
- ANY question you have regarding the need for a resource/referral in behavioral health
Office of Individual and Family Affairs
Arizona Center for Disability Law
Phone: (602) 274-6287
For factual, general information regarding mental illness.
Youth Specific Resources
Raising Special Kids http://www.raisingspecialkids.org/
- Raising Special Kids is a 501©3 non-profit organization that provides support and information for parents of children, from birth to age 26, with a full range of disabilities and special health care needs. Programs are offered at no cost to families, and are available in English and Spanish.
- Classes on how to navigate systems (education/medical/behavioral health)
Family Involvement Center http://familyinvolvementcenter.org
- We help parents who are navigating child-serving systems, such as: schools, the Department of Child Safety, Juvenile Justice, the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Behavioral and Physical Health Care, Foster Care and more.
- Help get you connected into the behavioral health system (AHCCCS)
Department of Education: http://www.azed.gov/specialeducation/
Arizona Teen Crisis Solutions http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/arizona-suicide-hotlines.html
- For Parents of Struggling & Troubled Teens, 24 Hour Cell Phone: 623- 879-9600